Hi, my name is Brooke - but my friends call me Brooklyn, Brookie, and B. I live in Lodi right outside of Madison, let’s be friends!
I am going to be writing some new blog posts for the amazing girl behind the camera, Sarah, and I’m so excited to get to know everyone better. By the way, I met Sarah when my little sister had her senior pictures taken by her last summer. Since then, we’ve become fast friends!
Keep reading to find out five fun fact about me! Oh, and don’t forget to comment down below some fun facts about yourself as well 💜
Here we go!
1. I absolutely adore traveling. My top place to visit would be Paris — and guess what?! I am! In July I will be standing in front of the Eiffel Tower and I cant wait!! Where is your dream travel spot?
2. I am a sucker for romance. Give me a cheesy chick flick and some popcorn and I’ll be all set! My all time favorite movie is Pride and Prejudice. Any other fans out there?! Isn't there a common saying…I’m in love with love? Yeah, that’s me!
3. I am a full on dreamer. Big dreams, little dreams, you name it - I’m dreaming. I have so
many ideas about what I want to do in the future or where I want to go, now I’m going to
start chasing my dreams! Are you a dreamer or a realist?
4. I’ve worked as a camp counselor for the past two summers and those are some of my
fondest memories. I love Jesus, teens, friends, and laughs. Camp is where all of those come alive. I’ve worked with kids and babies ever since I was little, but my favorite age to work with is late high school. What’s your favorite age?
5. I am a girly girl through and through. Makeup, fashion, shopping, I love it all! In fact in a later blog post I’ll be sharing some of my personal makeup and fashion tips and tricks. Turn on your notifications for the blog posts so you don't miss them. I want to know - are you a girly girl too? What's your biggest makeup question?
Thanks for reading about me, I can't wait to know you more!
Hey, now it's Sarah! If I answer Brookes questions:
1) I want to visit the villages of India and Africa
2) Am more likely to laugh at a Hallmark than cry in one 😂
4) Little kids! Oh to be 6 again
5) I'm not a girly girl, you can find me covered in dirt backpacking in the woods in my free time 😀
I think it's so funny how different the two of us are, but I love Brooke and have so much fun hanging out with this sweet girl! Are you and your best friends opposites?
Leave us a comment, until next time! 🌼